DEM S.L. is a solid reality, with its own identity, with a past and a present that are the result of a lot of dedication and hard work, and with growing concern for the future to consolidate its position in the short term and, above all, in the long term, based on the professionalism of our people and the efficiency of our organisation. A way of doing honest, ethical business, where people count.
In this sense, we need to ensure the satisfaction and trust of our customers, respecting and meeting the needs of all DEM parties involved, and our commitment to continuous improvements. Our aim is to create a climate that is favourable to innovation, to change, so we encourage all personnel to suggest improvements and we provide the means to put these into practice.
DEM also takes into consideration the protection of the environment and seeks to minimise the effect of its production process to the full. We do this by ensuring legal compliance through the establishment of internal procedures and regulations, by using the most appropriate and economically viable means and by applying additional actions to prevent pollution.
We also optimise the use of natural resources by fostering water and energy savings and rationalising the consumption of raw materials.
Besides this, we are committed to respecting equal opportunities between genders in employment access, training, promotion and remuneration. To achieve this commitment, we start from the basis of non-discrimination for any reason (sex, gender, age, culture, religion, etc.). And through preserving personal, academic and economic growth, and a work-life balance within the working environment.
To do this, DEM S.L. is committed to maintaining the Quality Management System in accordance with UNE-EN-ISO 9001 regulations and the Environment Management System in accordance with UNE-EN-ISO 14001, for the Manufacture and Design of Electrodes, Electrode Holders, Arms, Machines and Special Tools for Resistance Soldering.
We also understand that there is only one way of doing things: “the safe way”, and this is why we give priority to Work Risk Prevention regulations regarding the rights and obligations of workers and the company. Not only are we committed to complying with current legislation, but we will go further than its requirements whenever possible.
The following are the values of DEM, a series of beliefs that are deeply rooted in our culture and that differentiate our company and the people who make it:
- Trust: We are reactive and flexible, we prioritise good customer care and we are committed to long-term relationships with our client companies, based on mutual transparency and respect.
- Product quality: DEM products achieve high levels of quality based on effective design, production and control processes. We want the market to see this and recognise us for it
- Respect for people: All internal and external parties involved feel accompanied and treated with respect. We strive to ensure that the relationship with any person or organisation connected to DEM is beneficial and based on growth for both parties.
- An open company: DEM has no access barriers to:
- Information about the state of the business
- The management team to comment on or propose concerns, be they personal or professional
- Knowledge: The people involved with DEM continuously increase their skills through ongoing training plans. In addition, these new skills are disseminated and shared within the company.
- The search for excellence: DEM focuses all its actions on the search for continuous improvements to product features and results
What helps us reach these values?
- Honesty, communication, empathy and team work
- Self-commitment, self-control and a passion for work done well
- Curiosity, a desire to learn and to want to share knowledge
14th February of 2020, Management